Wireless Router Remote Control Car
This is my first RC car control by an Arduino and a wirless router running OpenWRT. There are many OpenWRT supported routers, I'm using a TP-Link TL-MR3020 3G/4G Wireless N Router for this project since it is very slim, low power consumption and it is cheap.
RC car features
- A webcam, the car can be driven without line of sight
- A horn so that you can honk at people.
- LED Headlights attached to the front of the car
- Two wheel drive motor
- Windows GUI application or web interface
- Future Additions: Control by a smartphone (Android & IOS)
PicShow component: Image Transition Effects for RAD Studio XE5
- Image transition can be controlled programmatically
- Image can be stretched or centered in the client area of the control
- Control can show a background image as centered, stretched, or tiled
- Transition process can use a separate thread
- New transitional effects can be easily implemented and added.
TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND Router + Web Cam = IP Cam
- A working OpenWRT on TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND Router
- Web Camera. I'm using Microsoft LifeCam HD-5000
Delphi Auto Backup
1. Delphi 7
3. Zip Master
4. Cool Tray Icon
Compiled executable files: http://www.divshare.com/download/18621448-952
Zip Master: http://www.divshare.com/download/18621506-771
Cool Tray Icon: http://www.divshare.com/download/18621459-5d2
EhLib: http://ehlib.com/ (This is not a free component)
Cheque Printing Software
This is a program for those who want to print a lot of cheques.
Software & Components for Developing
1. Delphi 7
2. Fast Report
Source Code: http://www.divshare.com/download/18624628-375
Compiled Executable Files: http://www.divshare.com/download/18625292-ccf
How to Install
- Download the Compiled Executable Files program & save it to any folder.
- Run ChequeP.exe
How to use
- Run Cheque.exe to open main window
- Click on New button to prepare first batch of cheque.
- Now you can enter cheque particulars from the main window
- You can enter as many cheques as you want before print
- Click on Print Current button to print selected cheque
- Click on Print All button to print all cheques
- Click New button again to prepare next batch of cheque, all existing cheque particulars is backup-ed
- Tracking button is use to display all cheque particulars being enter previously. The top empty row is use for filtering
- Design button is use for cheque print out design
- Payees button is use to enter payees information so that payees name can be select from main window
Control Arduino with TP-Link TL-WR1043ND Router
The Arduino is plug into the USB port of TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND allow the router to control the Arduino.
After upgrade router firmware to Openwrt, Login to it & change the password in order to enable SSH.
SSH to the Router
- Run PuTTy
- Enter 192.168.1.1 for Host Name (this is the default IP for Openwrt set in TL-WR1043ND)
- Change connection type to SSH
- Click on Open button
- Enter your router username (username is root if you didn't change it)
Enter your password