Password access with Arduino using keypadWritten by admin
Set the target password equal to password.
Is the target password equal to password
Append a character to the currently guessed password
Reset the currently guessed password
Is the guessed password equal to the target password?
How it works
- The secret password is initialize to 1234, you can change this latter by using password.set() command
- The maximum of password length is set to 6, any password input length exceed 6 characters will force to execute checkPassword
- Waiting for input, valid key for password is 0 to 9.
- checkPassword is executed if user press #, it compare input password (guess password) and secret password using password.evaluate()
- If user press the D key, the secret password will reset to 123. Of course you should use your codes to change secret password with keypad.
Latest from admin
Friday, 07 April 2017 08:15
posted by Tarciso Ferreira
Tanks, very very nice.
Tuesday, 07 February 2017 13:25
posted by Bong
i copied the library into libraries, error found, invalid library foundC:\Users\Bonggicious\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Password
Monday, 25 April 2016 06:33
posted by Shiva
Good tutorial, just one doubt that i have,
How to ask user to enter old password, verify and change password inside changePassword() function.??
Saturday, 05 March 2016 23:25
posted by don sim
How do you reset pass to another # without scanning? Is there a way to set it by the keyboard ie user defined?