You need to install libsdl-gfx1.2-4 package before install TinyBASIC.
- SSH to Raspberry Pi and execute command below:
|sudo apt-get install libsdl-gfx1.2-4|
- Download TinyBASIC deb file and save it to any location of computer
- Transfer the downloaded deb file from computer to /tmp folder of Raspberry Pi using WinSCP
- Execute command below to start install TinyBasic
|sudo dpkg -i /tmp/tinybasic_2.1-1_armhf.deb|
VirtualBox running in Ms Windows
- Download the zip file and extract the included torrent file to any folder
- Open the torrent file with any torrent client. I'm using flashget to open the torrent file.
- The download should start.
- You will have a 658,763KB ova file upon completion of downloading
If you had flashing the TP-Link MR3020 firmware to OpenWRT and now you want to restore it to the original state, here is a guide on how to make it. With this guide you will able to changing between original firmware to different version OpenWRT firmware.
- CPU Atheros AR9330
- RAM 32MB
- NAND 4MB
- Dimensions 74mm x 67mm x 22mm
- Power consumption 1.25W Max.
- There are five IO, each IO can be Input or Output
- Among the five IO, two of the IO can perform as PWM
- Among the five IO, three of the IO can perform as Analog Input
一个非常好用的免费屏幕捕获软件，下载和安装Screenshot Captor后，它必须激活。注册一个免费帐户，你就将会得到一个激活密钥。Screenshot Captor可以使用不同的方式来捕获屏幕，如图下：