This is a program for those who want to print a lot of cheques.
Software & Components for Developing
1. Delphi 7
2. Fast Report
How to Install
- Download the Compiled Executable Files program & save it to any folder.
- Run ChequeP.exe
How to use
- Run Cheque.exe to open main window
- Click on New button to prepare first batch of cheque.
- Now you can enter cheque particulars from the main window
- You can enter as many cheques as you want before print
- Click on Print Current button to print selected cheque
- Click on Print All button to print all cheques
- Click New button again to prepare next batch of cheque, all existing cheque particulars is backup-ed
- Tracking button is use to display all cheque particulars being enter previously. The top empty row is use for filtering
- Design button is use for cheque print out design
- Payees button is use to enter payees information so that payees name can be select from main window
The Arduino Duemilanove (not Arduino Uno) is control by a computer over the network or internet via PHP. This article assumed that you already install WAMP web server & Arduino driver in your computer.
My Arduino Duemilanove is connecting to the USB port of my computer, the USB serial com port is detected as COM4.
I had do a research before I stick into one particular web server software, here you can get some web server information. After study some post from internet & tested myself. Finally EasyPHP is my choice.
I start using EasyPHP from version 5.3.9. Now it is EASYPHP 12.0 and there is three different PHP version including in EASYPHP 12.0:
Original project is on http://www.circuitcellar.com/avr2006/winners/AT3296.htm published in AVR contest 06 by Steven Savage. But the link is not available any more.
The interface plugs into a PS2 keyboard port on the PC and accepts commands from the infrared remote. I'm using an ordinary DVD remote (38KHz) to control my computer.
The original schematic is not correct, I had make the correction for PC Data & PC Clock of SV1.
I choose Android 2.3 because I own a Samsung GALAXY Y (S5360) hand phone which preloaded with Android 2.3. I always test the applications on my computer before I download to the hand phone.