App Inventor is an application use to develop Android application without programming. Its graphical interface is very similar to Scratch that allow users to drag and drop visual objects to develop application which runs on many mobile devices.
- After download the image file (it is zipped), extract it to any location of computer. Now your computer should have an image file named as 2012-07-15-wheezy-gambas3.img
- Write this img file to SD card using Win32DiskImager as describe in this article
- Remove the SD card from computer once writing completed
- Insert the SD card to Raspberry Pi & power on it.
- Remote access to Raspberry using TightVNC as describe in this article
- You should see Gambas icon appear on the desktop screen.
- To start Gambas3, click the first icon at the left bottom screen then select Programming>Gambas3
People find that they are facing 100% CPU usage when using Gambas3, you can use the patch to overcome this problem.
You need to install libsdl-gfx1.2-4 package before install TinyBASIC.
- SSH to Raspberry Pi and execute command below:
|sudo apt-get install libsdl-gfx1.2-4|
- Download TinyBASIC deb file and save it to any location of computer
- Transfer the downloaded deb file from computer to /tmp folder of Raspberry Pi using WinSCP
- Execute command below to start install TinyBasic
|sudo dpkg -i /tmp/tinybasic_2.1-1_armhf.deb|
VirtualBox running in Ms Windows
- Download the zip file and extract the included torrent file to any folder
- Open the torrent file with any torrent client. I'm using flashget to open the torrent file.
- The download should start.
- You will have a 658,763KB ova file upon completion of downloading