Midori is a lightweight browser using the WebKit rendering engine and it is a default browser that is found in Raspbian. This is a quick quide to start the Midori browser from the command line without a desktop manager.
This is my first RC car control by an Arduino and a wirless router running OpenWRT. There are many OpenWRT supported routers, I'm using a TP-Link TL-MR3020 3G/4G Wireless N Router for this project since it is very slim, low power consumption and it is cheap.
RC car features
- A webcam, the car can be driven without line of sight
- A horn so that you can honk at people.
- LED Headlights attached to the front of the car
- Two wheel drive motor
- Windows GUI application or web interface
- Future Additions: Control by a smartphone (Android & IOS)
- Image transition can be controlled programmatically
- Image can be stretched or centered in the client area of the control
- Control can show a background image as centered, stretched, or tiled
- Transition process can use a separate thread
- New transitional effects can be easily implemented and added.
Sharp GP2Y0A21 is an infra-red distance measuring sensor unit, it is extremely effective, easy to use, very affordable and has low power consumption. specification as follow:
- Distance measuring range: 10 to 80cm (4" to 32")
- Operating voltage: 4.5V to 5.5V
- Output type: Analog voltage
- Average power consumption : 35 mA
- Peak power consumption : about 200 mA
- Output voltage differential over distance range: 1.9V
- Maximum allowable Angle : > 40 °
- The frequency of updates/cycle : 25 Hz/40 ms