Midori is a lightweight browser using the WebKit rendering engine and it is a default browser that is found in Raspbian. This is a quick quide to start the Midori browser from the command line without a desktop manager.
This is my first RC car control by an Arduino and a wirless router running OpenWRT. There are many OpenWRT supported routers, I'm using a TP-Link TL-MR3020 3G/4G Wireless N Router for this project since it is very slim, low power consumption and it is cheap.
RC car features
- A webcam, the car can be driven without line of sight
- A horn so that you can honk at people.
- LED Headlights attached to the front of the car
- Two wheel drive motor
- Windows GUI application or web interface
- Future Additions: Control by a smartphone (Android & IOS)
- Image transition can be controlled programmatically
- Image can be stretched or centered in the client area of the control
- Control can show a background image as centered, stretched, or tiled
- Transition process can use a separate thread
- New transitional effects can be easily implemented and added.