If you had flashing the TP-Link MR3020 firmware to OpenWRT and now you want to restore it to the original state, here is a guide on how to make it. With this guide you will able to changing between original firmware to different version OpenWRT firmware.
- CPU Atheros AR9330
- RAM 32MB
- NAND 4MB
- Dimensions 74mm x 67mm x 22mm
- Power consumption 1.25W Max.
- There are five IO, each IO can be Input or Output
- Among the five IO, two of the IO can perform as PWM
- Among the five IO, three of the IO can perform as Analog Input
一个非常好用的免费屏幕捕获软件，下载和安装Screenshot Captor后，它必须激活。注册一个免费帐户，你就将会得到一个激活密钥。Screenshot Captor可以使用不同的方式来捕获屏幕，如图下：
- Wireless router flashed with OpenWRT. This project based on TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND wireless router.
- USB audio adapter which supported by Linux. As shown in figure below is the USB sound audio that I'm using.