Connect Two Wireless Router Wirelessly ( Bridge ) using TL-MR3020
- Host router configure as Access Point. If you already setup a wireless internet connection in your house, usually your modem is configured as Access Point mode.
- A working OpenWRT on TP-LINK TL-MR3020 Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Router
- Host router IP: 192.168.1.1
- Host router subnet mask: 255.255.255.0 or 255.255.0.0 if you want to access 192.168.0.x from 192.168.1.x
- Host router SSID: ABC
- Client router IP: 192.168.0.1
- Client router subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
- Open up a browser and navigate 192.168.1.1 (TL-MR3020 IP is 192.168.1.1 when flashing with OpenWRT)
- Login to TL-MR3020 router & follow step below to complete the setup
Thursday, 18 October 2018 13:07
posted by kaspersky support number
Host router configures as Access Point. If you already set up a wireless internet connection in your house, usually your modem is configured as Access Point mode.
A working OpenWRT on TP-LINK TL-MR3020 Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Router.
Friday, 05 October 2018 18:11
posted by HP Customer Support
A router is a networking device which connects two or more networks and forwards data packets between them. The TP-Link or some other brand's router will enable connecting the residential or office network (LAN) with the internet (WAN).
Wednesday, 03 October 2018 17:30
posted by netgear support
Thanks for sharing such type of nice and helpful information with us and I hope that we will get more new information regarding this post in the future. This information is so valuable for most of the users.
Thursday, 27 September 2018 17:02
posted by Kaspersky Antivirus Internet Security Support
Nice and helpful information shared by this post with us about Connect Two Wireless Router Wirelessly and I hope that we will also get more new information regarding this post as soon as. This information is valuable for most of the users.
Thursday, 27 September 2018 16:41
posted by TP-link Router support
If your router stops working, Slow internet connection etc. Get instant help from the best router support Team of UK. Call +44 800 014 8213 to TP-Link Technical Support Services for setup and install TP-Link wireless router Fix TP-Link errors code and messages online by TP-Link customer care support services team.