- After download the image file (it is zipped), extract it to any location of computer. Now your computer should have an image file named as 2012-07-15-wheezy-gambas3.img
- Write this img file to SD card using Win32DiskImager as describe in this article
- Remove the SD card from computer once writing completed
- Insert the SD card to Raspberry Pi & power on it.
- Remote access to Raspberry using TightVNC as describe in this article
- You should see Gambas icon appear on the desktop screen.
- To start Gambas3, click the first icon at the left bottom screen then select Programming>Gambas3
People find that they are facing 100% CPU usage when using Gambas3, you can use the patch to overcome this problem.