Login to Roter
- Download and run WinSCP, as shown in figure above is the first screen for login
- Enter 192.168.1.1 for Host name (192.168.1.1 is the default IP address for TL-WR1043ND router)
- Enter root for User name (this is the login name for TL-WR1043ND router)
- Enter password for Password field
- Select SCP for File protocol (use FTP for website, use SCP for embedded device)
You might see the following error during login. It is OK just ignore it.
After login to the router, you should see the following screen.
As shown in figure below, right click any files/folders to popup a selection menu.
- To edit a file, right click any file and select Edit. A notepad like text editor should open.
- To download a file, right click any file and select Copy.
- To delete a file, right click any file and select Delete.
- To change a file name, right click any file and select Rename.
- To change file/folders permission, right click any file/folder and select Properties.