- After download the image file (it is zipped), extract it to any location of computer. Now your computer should have an image file named as 2012-07-15-wheezy-gambas3.img
- Write this img file to SD card using Win32DiskImager as describe in this article
- Remove the SD card from computer once writing completed
- Insert the SD card to Raspberry Pi & power on it.
- Remote access to Raspberry using TightVNC as describe in this article
- You should see Gambas icon appear on the desktop screen.
- To start Gambas3, click the first icon at the left bottom screen then select Programming>Gambas3
People find that they are facing 100% CPU usage when using Gambas3, you can use the patch to overcome this problem.
You need to install libsdl-gfx1.2-4 package before install TinyBASIC.
- SSH to Raspberry Pi and execute command below:
|sudo apt-get install libsdl-gfx1.2-4|
- Download TinyBASIC deb file and save it to any location of computer
- Transfer the downloaded deb file from computer to /tmp folder of Raspberry Pi using WinSCP
- Execute command below to start install TinyBasic
|sudo dpkg -i /tmp/tinybasic_2.1-1_armhf.deb|
VirtualBox running in Ms Windows
- Download the zip file and extract the included torrent file to any folder
- Open the torrent file with any torrent client. I'm using flashget to open the torrent file.
- The download should start.
- You will have a 658,763KB ova file upon completion of downloading
If you had flashing the TP-Link MR3020 firmware to OpenWRT and now you want to restore it to the original state, here is a guide on how to make it. With this guide you will able to changing between original firmware to different version OpenWRT firmware.