TPicShow is an image slider VCL that enables you to create amazing splash screens and 176 transitional effects in pure Delphi code.
- Image transition can be controlled programmatically
- Image can be stretched or centered in the client area of the control
- Control can show a background image as centered, stretched, or tiled
- Transition process can use a separate thread
- New transitional effects can be easily implemented and added.
TPicShow's last update is on July 19, 2010 which does not support RAD Studio XE. By creating a package file, you can installing and running TPicShow on RAD Studio XE5 without any problem.
Download TPicShow for XE5