TP-LINK TL-WR1043ND Mount with USB Flash Drive
- Download & install MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition
- Plug-in flash drive to computer
- Run MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition
- Follow the step as shown in figure below to format the flash drive
Install USB Modules
SSH to router and install necessary modules for USB as follow:
opkg install kmod-fs-ext3
opkg install kmod-usb-storage
opkg install block-mount
opkg install block-hotplug
- Remove flash drive from computer and plug it to the router
- Use blkid to list all what is available
- If you see the similar screen as below. Congratulation your flash drive is ready to use.
Mount the Flash Drive
- Login to OpentWRT after install all the required module
- Follow figure below to enable the mount point. Follow figure below to enable the mount point.
- Reboot the routerdsfd
Login to router again. You will notice that the USB flash drive is mounted as /home as shown in figure below.
use blkid to list all what is avaiable: