- Transmission Torrent should work with the same router provided transmission-daemon… Written by admin on Saturday, 14 May 2016 09:52 How to increase storage on TP-Link TL-MR3020 with ExtRoot
- Hi, I have ordered a new neje dk-8 (300mW) laser… Written by Michael on Thursday, 12 May 2016 23:46 NEJE DK-5 Pro-5 500mW Laser Engraver/Cutter
- Nice tuto. I want to know if in future I… Written by Max vat on Thursday, 12 May 2016 11:44 How to increase storage on TP-Link TL-MR3020 with ExtRoot
- SSH to your router, you can access files on your… Written by admin on Monday, 09 May 2016 10:54 How to increase storage on TP-Link TL-MR3020 with ExtRoot
- Hello, i'm new to router hack, and EXRoot. this tutorial… Written by mzaiemo on Monday, 09 May 2016 03:17 How to increase storage on TP-Link TL-MR3020 with ExtRoot
This is an Arduino based digital Clock to display real time on a 16x2 LCD using a DS1307RTC module. The date and time can be set via serial interface or push button switches.
I'm not a Smartphone addict, I never interested in the features of Smartphone or which Smartphone is best for me. However, as a DIY enthusiast, the Seeedstudio RePhone catches my eye.
The open source hardware manufacturer (SeeedStudio) published the world's first open source, modular Smartphone (RePhone) in Kickstarter on September 23, 2015. RePhone is a GSM +BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) phone, future version will support 4G LTE. I own a RePhone DIY Kit from Gearbest.
Updated on 23 Mar 2016
Gearbest currently running a flash sale on electrical & tools, you can buy it for cheaper than the creator(Seeedstudio).
Thank you my friend Siew Goh Chuang, he made this beautiful LED cube: This is a 8x8x8 RGB LED cube project, a modified version of the LED cube which originally designed by Kavindarrah. This project only modified the hardware but leaving the software (source code) intact. All the source code is available in Kavindarrah's website.
NEJE DK-5 Pro-5 is a laser engraver/cutter which can be used to engrave various materials such as hard wood, plastic, bamboo, rubber, leather, cut paper and so on. You can buy it from Gearbest.
The ESP-07/ESP-12 is a generic ESP8266 module which have no bootstapping resistors on board, insufficient decoupling capacitors, no reset circuit, and no USB-serial adapter. This is an article shows you how to connect the bootstapping resistor to the ESP-07 module and upload sketches onto the ESP-07/ESP-12 using the familiar Arduino IDE.